Pinterest VA School
Become a Pinterest VA and Work From the Comfort of Your Own Home
What if you could...
Work for yourself with dream clients while making an income that fully supports you, your family, and gives you the luxury to have all the things you could've ever dreamed of?
It's possible, I've done it, and you can, too.
Do you ever...
- Get on a sales call -if you can even convince someone to get on the phone- and it seems like it's going well up until the point that payment comes...then you get ghosted or you get off the phone feeling defeated, like you're never going to book a client?
- Peruse Facebook groups in search of clients, only to find that 50 other people already commented on that post?
- Wonder if you're ever going to make enough money as a VA to be successful?
I know exactly how you feel. You just want people to realize that you're a rockstar VA but aren't sure how to make that happen.
Here's the truth: Being a Pinterest VA isn't just about growing a following but also being able to book those clients and get them killer results in terms of page views, income, and email subscribers.
First, you need to actually learn what a Pinterest VA is, what they do, and where to find those fabulous ideal clients.
Introducing Pinterest VA School
A DIY course to help you master the strategies you need to know to become a fully booked Pinterest VA in just one day.
This course is for you if...
- You know the basics of Pinterest and your own account is performing well but you don't know how to translate your successes into a profitable business
- You have a sizable Pinterest following but you aren't sure how to convince people the benefits of working with you because you don't have the proof from other clients yet
- You're still working in a 9-5 job but so desperately want to be your own boss and work from home as a Pinterest VA
I'm Jenny, a social media manager, lifestyle blogger + wine lover. I started using Pinterest for my blog but quickly realized its potential as a revenue source beyond brand parternships last year, and then began offering Pinterest VA services and am fully booked with clients. Before offering my own Pinterest services, I had several pins go viral with over 1k repins and steadily growing each day.
So how does this work? Let's break it down...
The Pinterest VA School is a 3 module course with 12 videos and a few jam packed worksheets.
MODULE 1: Setting Up Your Pinterest Profile
- Find out the benefits of becoming a Pinterest VA
- Get your client set up for Pinterest success
- Learn how to set up rich pins on WordPress
- Learn how to use keywords strategically
MODULE 2: Finding Your Ideal Clients
- Find out how to select your target audience so you only work with clients you are truly interested in
- Learn how to price your services so you won't spend time negotiating your worth with those who just don't get it
- Discover where your ideal clients are hanging out and how to get ahold of them
MODULE 3: Managing Accounts
- Learn how to best manage a multitude of client accounts without spending all day on Pinterest
- Get access to my exact client pinning strategies so you can hit the ground running as a rockstar Pinterest VA
- Utilize Boardbooster and Tailwind to strategically pin to your client's accounts
But that's not all...You'll also get access to some killer bonuses.
BONUS #1: Private Facebook Community
You'll get access to a private Facebook community exclusively for Pinterest VA School students with direct access to me and the other students in the course or Pinterest in general.
BONUS #2: List of Niche Pinterest Group Boards
Finding quality group boards isn't always easy so I've gathered a huge list of the best group boards around from different niches including fashion, beauty, general lifestyle, business, travel and so much more.
Here's how this will go down...
- You’ll click on the “enroll now” button on the page.
- Teachable will prompt you to create an account or sign in to your Teachable account.
- Once that's finished, you will enter your credit card or PayPal information and go about purchasing the course.
- Once that's complete, you'll have instant access to the course and Facebook group and can start diving into the modules whenever you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are you waiting for? You can continue to keep trying to find clients on your own or you can sign up for Pinterest VA School and start booking clients like there's no tomorrow.